MYSTERY OF THE DEAD MAN'S CHEST

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com These are the tales of the brave and foolish Souls that ventured into the treacherous dark Lemurian Waterways aboard the Mysterious Buccaneer Ship The Calabar Felonway as they search for the infamous Dead Man's Chest

Monday, July 10, 2006

Another Piratical Pun

Here we be brave lads and lasses of the Felonway, today's bit o' humour to make the day lighter.

Did you hear about the fat pirate??




His crew dubbed him 'Jowly Roger'!!!

*snerk*
*snicker*
*giggle*

2 Comments:

At 1:21 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Can I have some of whatever you have been drinking up there Gwen? Snigger!

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger Gwen M. Myers said...

It's the fumes from painting my new-to-me waterbed frame and bookcase headboard the loveliest shade of navy blue. I used oil based high-gloss enamel, two very thick coats. I think that now, almost a week later the vapours are finally being eliminated from my pickled little brain. Indeed, I feel rather like one of Anita Marie's displays!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home