MYSTERY OF THE DEAD MAN'S CHEST

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com These are the tales of the brave and foolish Souls that ventured into the treacherous dark Lemurian Waterways aboard the Mysterious Buccaneer Ship The Calabar Felonway as they search for the infamous Dead Man's Chest

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Disco Diva a cork doll I made while setting in my room before I left for the pirates ship.
I wonder what adventures await me.
The fact that I saw a Sea Unicorn my first night aboard tells me there are many great things ahead.
so my journey begins.

3 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger Verna LaBounty said...

I love your cork doll. Will you be doing a collection? to decorate your room?

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

What absolute fun Carolyn. I do love these pieces. They will look wonderful in your cabin

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

I love this doll!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home