MYSTERY OF THE DEAD MAN'S CHEST

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com These are the tales of the brave and foolish Souls that ventured into the treacherous dark Lemurian Waterways aboard the Mysterious Buccaneer Ship The Calabar Felonway as they search for the infamous Dead Man's Chest

Friday, May 19, 2006

All Is Not As It Seems

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

What is le Enchanteur's game? She is up to some mischief! Looking like a vulnerable sailor girl! Le Enchanteur vulnerable? I doubt the fearsome Desdemona would have been fooled by this little act. Those ropes look severed to me! She is up to something and I doubt it is either sweet or innocent.


3 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Intriguing...

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Anita Marie Moscoso said...

Le Enchanteur is the stuff the Felonway is made of. I'll be sleeping with one eye opened for sure now!

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

Shiver me timbers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home