MYSTERY OF THE DEAD MAN'S CHEST

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com These are the tales of the brave and foolish Souls that ventured into the treacherous dark Lemurian Waterways aboard the Mysterious Buccaneer Ship The Calabar Felonway as they search for the infamous Dead Man's Chest

Monday, May 15, 2006

Becoming a Buccaneer

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

The call to become a Buccaneer and spend some time on a Pirate Ship has bought me to the shores of the lake where this James Coleman landscape is set. But first I have to find the Dead Man's Chest if I want to clamber on board. Ah! Now I know why my map does not show the House of the Serpents and Blind Springs. le Enchanteur clearly knew that what I would need is a map showing the whereabouts of Dead Man's Chest. Better not tell anyone I have it.

2 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

I'm in, guys!

 
At 12:32 AM, Blogger Gail Kavanagh said...

Ahaoy, avast, aye aye and other piratical phrases - make room for me cly pipe and me wooden leg!
Kav the Gyppo is here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home